Moving to Outstanding
- Self-assessment of current practice.
- Examine what Ofsted and research is telling us about what makes outstanding practice.
- Discussion on what makes outstanding lessons, pupil progress and outcomes.
- Evidencing your learning.
- Opportunity to undertake a learning walk to observe outstanding learning environments.
- Opportunity to look at pupils’ work including creative and independent learning projects and learning logs.
- Teachers will have the opportunity to discuss and share outstanding practice.
- Action planning for continued development of practice.
Please note bespoke pricing is available upon request.
- Clear understanding of outstanding practice.
- Assessment of own practice.
- Action planning to support own outstanding practice.
EYFS, KS1, KS2 teachers with securely good practice. This course can also be bespoke for your school for a group of teachers. For additional information and costs, please contact us.
Lightwoods Primary School Castle Road East,
“I found the course very informative and it was lovely looking around at the different classroom displays. I have taken in a lot of information that I will implement back at school.”
Lightwoods Teaching School Alliance
Welcome to Lightwoods Teaching School Alliance. Lightwoods Primary School is a National Teaching School and National Support School. Over a number of years, the Senior Leadership Team and I have...View school
Our lady and St Huberts Teaching School Alliance
St. Hubert's School is a co-educational Catholic Voluntary Aided school for Catholic children aged between 4 and 11 years. A limited number of non-Catholic children may be admitted in accordance with...View school
Shireland Teaching School Alliance
We believe outstanding teachers absolutely make a difference. Here at Shireland we aim to make a difference to the lives and academic achievement of each and every learner. Join us and inspire a love...View school
St Francis Xavier Teaching School Alliance
A small Alliance of good and outstanding Catholic Primary schools working together to offer bespoke and high quality support and development for schools both within and outside of the...View school
St John Bosco teaching school alliance
A primary based teaching school who focus on School Direct teacher training in partnership with Newman University, delivering leadership training and development from post NQT to emergent heads...View school
The Orchard Teaching School Alliance
The Orchard Teaching School Alliance involves a network of outstanding and good schools from mainstream, special and PRU settings. Our strategic partners include the University of Wolverhampton,...View school
Wednesbury Teaching School Alliance
Wednesbury Teaching School Alliance (WTSA), which is led by Harvills Hawthorn Primary School, offers teacher training (School Direct), a range of Continued Professional Development, Specialist...View school
Wood Green Academy Teaching School Alliance
As a Cohort 1 teaching school in 2011, Wood Green Academy Teaching School Alliance (WGATSA) was one of the first 100 Teaching Schools in the country. Since then, we have built an outstanding...View school
Corngreaves Teaching School Alliance
Corngreaves Teaching School Alliance is an outstanding National Teaching School located in Sandwell in the West Midlands. With a proven track record in training and developing the next generation of...View school