NPQSL (Professional Qualification for Senior Leaders) - Leading Across a School
- Analyse performance data to identify the causes of variation within a school and against comparative schools, for example in relation to national benchmarks, historical performance or between different groups.
- Ensure data collected is necessary, proportionate and manageable for staff.
- Design and implement sustainable change across a school.
- Work with governing body effectively to identify and agree approaches to school priorities.
- High quality learning materials, with a strong focus on current research and outstanding practice opportunities to think about the implications of your own leadership through discussion and debate with peers, a coach and your line manager.
- Assessment focusing on tasks linked to school improvement activities undertaken in the workplace.
- Delivering real benefits to you and your school or organisation.
There are places available on this course for those who are, or are aspiring to become a Senior Leader with cross-school responsibilities, e.g. an experienced Middle Leader, a Deputy Headteacher, an Assistant Head, or other senior staff. This includes those who are, or aspiring to be, a Senior Leader with cross-school responsibilities, e.g. a Director of Teaching School Alliance.
Lightwoods Teaching School Alliance
Welcome to Lightwoods Teaching School Alliance. Lightwoods Primary School is a National Teaching School and National Support School. Over a number of years, the Senior Leadership Team and I have...View school
Our lady and St Huberts Teaching School Alliance
St. Hubert's School is a co-educational Catholic Voluntary Aided school for Catholic children aged between 4 and 11 years. A limited number of non-Catholic children may be admitted in accordance with...View school
Shireland Teaching School Alliance
We believe outstanding teachers absolutely make a difference. Here at Shireland we aim to make a difference to the lives and academic achievement of each and every learner. Join us and inspire a love...View school
St Francis Xavier Teaching School Alliance
A small Alliance of good and outstanding Catholic Primary schools working together to offer bespoke and high quality support and development for schools both within and outside of the...View school
St John Bosco teaching school alliance
A primary based teaching school who focus on School Direct teacher training in partnership with Newman University, delivering leadership training and development from post NQT to emergent heads...View school
The Orchard Teaching School Alliance
The Orchard Teaching School Alliance involves a network of outstanding and good schools from mainstream, special and PRU settings. Our strategic partners include the University of Wolverhampton,...View school
Wednesbury Teaching School Alliance
Wednesbury Teaching School Alliance (WTSA), which is led by Harvills Hawthorn Primary School, offers teacher training (School Direct), a range of Continued Professional Development, Specialist...View school
Wood Green Academy Teaching School Alliance
As a Cohort 1 teaching school in 2011, Wood Green Academy Teaching School Alliance (WGATSA) was one of the first 100 Teaching Schools in the country. Since then, we have built an outstanding...View school
Corngreaves Teaching School Alliance
Corngreaves Teaching School Alliance is an outstanding National Teaching School located in Sandwell in the West Midlands. With a proven track record in training and developing the next generation of...View school